Baseball Crank
Covering the Front and Back Pages of the Newspaper
May 8, 2006
BLOG: She's Back

I hadn't noticed - I'd finally stopped checking - until Instapundit mentioned it today, but Michele Catalano is back; this essay is pretty much vintage Michele. Welcome back.

Posted by Baseball Crank at 6:56 PM | Blog 2006-13 | Comments (4) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

Thanks, Crank. It's good to be back.

Posted by: Michele at May 8, 2006 10:11 PM

Ever notice how it's impossible to produce an entertaining piece about a GOOD situation? If Michele's dinner had gone perfectly there'd be nothing to write about.

Posted by: John Salmon at May 11, 2006 1:07 AM

John-

Or she could write about that perfect dinner. But then 95% of the readers would be bored, and the remaining 5% would be green with envy.

Then again, how can a burrito meal at El Torrito, or wherever she ate, be perfect?

Posted by: Mike at May 11, 2006 9:32 AM

I'm boycotting Corona, BTW

Posted by: Ironman at May 11, 2006 8:46 PM
Site Meter 250wde_2004WeblogAwards_BestSports.jpg