January 4, 2007

Batman
20%
Catwoman
20%
Wonder Woman
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Posted by Baseball Crank at 9:33 AM | Blog 2006-13 | Comments (6) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

I'm The Flash.

Though I was close to being The Hulk.

Posted by: Mike at January 4, 2007 11:16 AM

I'm Spider Man too. Then I took the villain test. I'm also Dr. Doom.

Posted by: Daryl Rosenblatt at January 4, 2007 11:38 AM

30%
Catwoman
25%
Batman
20%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Posted by: maddirishman at January 4, 2007 5:15 PM

I'm Spider Man too, but only 75%, followed by Superman and Robin.

As for the supervillain, I'm a mess. I'm the Joker at 45%, but I've got like 8 people at 39%. I'm just not that evil.

Posted by: Devin McCullen at January 4, 2007 11:13 PM

Hey Crank,

Did you weigh in at 5% on Wonder Woman due to a perpensity to strap on a push up bra?

Posted by: jim at January 5, 2007 11:10 AM

Now I would think that should have made the list of 5 things we don't know about you.

Posted by: Devin McCullen at January 5, 2007 4:06 PM