February 18, 2007
POP CULTURE: Spears' Razor

Isn't the simplest explanation for Britney Spears shaving her head that she had some hygiene-related need to do so (the word "lice" comes to mind)? I mean, we're talking about a woman who rarely appears to have washed her face or hair.

Posted by Baseball Crank at 10:55 PM | Pop Culture | Comments (8) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

C'mon Crank, don't let it slide by so easily. We know you wanna go there. So I'll do it for you . . .

We all know from recent photos that Britney's quite familiar with the use of a razor.

Posted by: Mike at February 19, 2007 8:24 AM

....and besides what Mike said, any picture of Britney's shaved head is *not* a picture of her shaved....um...

Posted by: Dwilkers at February 19, 2007 11:16 AM

Today's Post claimed she was going bald in spots due to poor haircare. The 24 hr stay in rehab should be more troubling to anyone who cares about her. That I am aware of these details should be troubling to anyone who cares about me.

Posted by: abe at February 19, 2007 11:30 AM

It has been also said that this way, hair cannot be used to test for drugs - which I still think some rehab facilities do. And the 24 hour stint was because she was told this, and realized it would become public information - and could be used in her divorce/custody case.

Of course, there is no reason that I should actually know this. And yet, I do.

Posted by: dave at February 19, 2007 1:00 PM

By this logic, she probably also had crabs. Which is entirely believable.

Posted by: Mike F. at February 20, 2007 7:11 AM

Crabs are lice, Mike.

I thought she might even be undergoing chemo, which would explain some of her other behavior. Rather than watch it fall out in clumps, she just buzzed it.

Crab lice is a better wild speculation than mine.

Posted by: spongeworthy at February 20, 2007 4:23 PM

Looks like our host was correct. Now I seem to remember some clown was selling the hair on EBay. Whaddya think's the bid for that mess now that it's crawling with critters?

Posted by: spongeworthy at February 21, 2007 4:21 PM