March 22, 2007
POLITICS: The Roving Eye

At least one Reuters cameraman might consider moving his focus a little higher:

Legs.jpg

Posted by Baseball Crank at 12:45 PM | Politics 2007 | Comments (9) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

I dunno, Crank. Your gal's got a nice pair of legs. It's not like anyone wants to listen to any of the nonsense she actually says.

If Gonzo had gams like that, maybe I'd give him a listen too.

(Rove, on the other hand, we want to hear.)

Posted by: Mike at March 22, 2007 1:29 PM

Correction Mike. I would be happier if we NEVER heard from Rove again.

Posted by: Daryl Rosenblatt at March 22, 2007 6:02 PM

I have a secret crush on Condi. I ain't afraid to admit it, especially after seeing those legs. One has to question the motives of the al Reuters photographer, but I like the legs.

YES, I date. Plenty. So haters. . .save it.

Posted by: John at March 22, 2007 6:07 PM

Really, Daryl? You don't want to hear Karl's version of things under "the klieg lights," as his boss call them, on Capitol Hill next week?

I do. Very much. Though I agree with you that I hope we never hear another word from him forever after.

Posted by: Mike at March 22, 2007 7:27 PM

Yes, taking the picture was tasteless. Even more tasteless was the editorial decision to publish it. No matter what the picture shows, though, Condi was one of very few people on the Hill that day with any balls.

Posted by: jimbo at March 23, 2007 1:35 PM

The really damning thing about that picture is that the photographer didn't even manage to get her entire head in the shot.

Posted by: Jerry at March 23, 2007 2:12 PM

In the photographer's defense, the photographers are positioned between the witness and the committee members and have to kneel down. Those shots are inevitable.

Posted by: WD at March 24, 2007 12:00 AM

It's a well framed shot, which I think shoots down any 'accidental' argument. Publishing it fits the overall frame that we're presented with the sex appeal (?) of the messenger rather than the evil message itself.

-----
Prospects, Closers, and More, Updated Daily:
www.scoutingbook.com

Posted by: Rokusan at March 24, 2007 3:45 AM

Rokusan,

Best post in a long time. Made me laugh before I even had coffee.

Posted by: jim at March 24, 2007 10:54 AM