March 10, 2008
POLITICS: Dude

After about the third time watching it, I realized this is just too slick not to link to:

H/T

Posted by Baseball Crank at 10:58 PM | Politics 2008 | Comments (10) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

Pretty slick indeed.

Makes me wonder if the RNC forked out cash to produce it, or have they put the creator of the video on retainer for a series of shady hatchet jobs.

Posted by: Mike at March 11, 2008 6:48 AM

Living Colour's "Cult of Personality" would be a logical sequel.

Posted by: Brian at March 11, 2008 8:10 AM

Mike, they've been on retainer since Willie Horton.

Posted by: Daryl Rosenblatt at March 11, 2008 9:53 AM

Except that Willie Horton was first brought up by the Goreacle, and not by the Republican Party. Not that it would matter to anyone who's imbibed the Koolaid.

Posted by: NRA Life Member at March 11, 2008 11:13 PM

Good call NRA - Algore made an issue of Willie Horton when he was desperate in the 1988 primaries.

Posted by: Right Now at March 11, 2008 11:45 PM

Horton, Shmorton. I'm just surprised our man Crank would willingly publicize such drivel - unless of course he thought it might further a dying cause. Love the coke lines and cigarettes. Now that's class. And slick, I dunno...I know a lot of folks who could create this in an afternoon.

Desperate men, indeed.

Posted by: macsonix at March 11, 2008 11:56 PM

Love the coke lines

But mention W and his alleged predilection for the snowy white stuff, and watch them get all huffy & pissy on your ass.

I'm still waiting for Crank to do the intellectually honest thing and say, "I'm a Republican through-and-through. I don't really care about Obama (or McCain for that matter), but I'm going to attack the Dem candidate without mercy from now til November no matter what he does. I want the GOP to WIN."

But I haven't heard it yet. And I'm truly disappointed in him as a fellow blogger and someone I respect as a writer. People who are partisan and admit it are "pundits," "editorialists," "commentators." Those who are partisan and pretend otherwise, dishing mud under the guise of having something legitimate to say are "hacks."

Truly sad to see Crank choosing door number two. Ann Coulter & Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity (and Al Franken and Kos) are hacks. Bad company to seek.

Come back, Crank.

Posted by: Mike at March 12, 2008 6:12 AM

Mike, you've done what I would never have believed possible: outdumbed yourself. Hannity, Limbaugh and Coulter pretend to be other than partisan? Kos? Al Franken, who's running on the Donk ticket, is a hack because he pretends to be non-partisan?

Whole new levels of dumb here.

Posted by: spongeworthy at March 12, 2008 9:44 AM

A lot of Obama koolaid drinkers here, reminds me of the South Park episode where all the kids were put on Ritalin.

Posted by: Right Now at March 12, 2008 1:18 PM

Thank Sponge. Happy to do my part.

Posted by: Mike at March 13, 2008 7:08 AM