Baseball Crank
Covering the Front and Back Pages of the Newspaper
April 29, 2008
BASEBALL: "85% of the World's Working. The Other 15% Come Out Here"

25 years ago today: the legendary Lee Elia press conference. Bad language warning, of course:

Posted by Baseball Crank at 8:36 AM | Baseball 2008 | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)
Comments
Site Meter 250wde_2004WeblogAwards_BestSports.jpg