July 1, 2008
BLOG: Holiday

I'll be away from the blog until Sunday night or Monday. Happy Independence Day!

Posted by Baseball Crank at 11:51 AM | Blog 2006-13 | Comments (7) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to you as well- Betwee you and RESOXVILLE i get all sides of the political realm AND baseball to boot!

Thanks

Posted by: Luis Venituccci at July 2, 2008 4:40 PM

And to you. Enjoy the girls in their summer clothes passing you by.

Posted by: seamus at July 4, 2008 4:33 PM

And to you. Enjoy the girls in their summer clothes passing you by.

Posted by: seamus at July 4, 2008 4:33 PM

And to you. Enjoy the girls in their summer clothes passing you by.

Posted by: seamus at July 4, 2008 4:33 PM

There is some poor typing in my 1st post. I apologize. I can spell a bit, just have poor typing skills.

Posted by: Luis Venituccci at July 5, 2008 8:26 AM

I had a great 4th watching the Red Sox wipe the floor with your sad, sad team and your sad, sad bullpen. Farnsworth is feeble. Hank Steinbrenner's crazier than his pop. The GOP and the Dems are frauds. Bob Barr's a phony libertarian. Still, I want him and Nader in every debate. Let's crash the gate together! Let's outlaw images, except for those sprung from the loins of painters and Russian filmmakers. I love you. I love baseball. I love bodies.

Posted by: KinkyKathy at July 5, 2008 11:15 AM