January 21, 2009
POLITICS: All Class

Obama supporters = not gracious in victory.

McQ has more.

Posted by Baseball Crank at 9:21 PM | Politics 2009 | Comments (9) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

You have to remember Crank its not so much that these people are Obama supporters, they are loons first and foremost who are just supporting Obama at this point in time. If they could support someone further left they would.

Posted by: dch at January 21, 2009 9:59 PM

Sweet Caroline has bowed out, what an amusing joke that was. Maybe she is moving to Mass. to lay claim to her uncle's seat.
Timmy G hearings very disappointing, Bunning was the only one who grilled him a bit. He got caught cold cheating on his taxes, he's been a driving force in the largely discredited bailout/TARP scheme and implementation. Why on earth is he the guy for that job at this time?

Posted by: dave at January 21, 2009 10:17 PM

Dave,

How did you forget? He was Bush's guy for the NY Fed. Must have happened by mistake. One of those un-American types that slipped by Goodling and Schlozman (or whatever that putz's name is).

Posted by: Magrooder at January 21, 2009 10:35 PM

It's pretty galling for Crank to criticize Bush's critics for lacking class when he hasnt paid passing mention to a single positive aspect of Obama's confirmation. Not a single word about the groundbreaking nature of Obama's candidacy, nor the centrist nature of his cabinet, nor his obvious feting of Republicans and conservatives in the transitional period. Black people couldnt vote 40 years ago yet not one word from Crank on how awesome that must be for all Americans really to witness Obama taking office with the previous generation older but still alive. Even his buds at Redstate have at least confessed they are rooting for Obama to succeed.

Posted by: seth soothsayer at January 21, 2009 11:28 PM

You only care that Obama's black because he's a Democrat, Seth; I'm sure you would be singing a different tune if this was Sarah Palin.

I'm working on a piece on the Cabinet but it's long and time-consuming.

Posted by: Crank at January 21, 2009 11:35 PM

I'm pretty sure I heard Olberman's voice among the hecklers.

Posted by: wd at January 22, 2009 10:17 AM

Ah yes, the predictable Ad Hominen retort to me demonstrating mind reading powers, while once again ignoring the clearly positive aspects of Obama's election that transcend ideology.

Posted by: seth soothsayer at January 22, 2009 2:26 PM

As of Tuesday at Noon Eastern Time, Rush Limbaugh realized dissent is no longer un-American.
Never could have saw THAT coming. (LOL)

You can set your watch by Conservatives*.
*When I write "set" I mean "correlate the proper time", not "set it down" by the thieves.

Posted by: Berto at January 22, 2009 4:08 PM

Crank,

You missed Seth's point entirely. Obama is very bright, honorable and a perfect temperament to be President. I like his positions, which are what make him a Democrat.

You are right on one point though, I would not be prasing Princess Sarah. She sounds just like ?Nancy Kerrigan now crying in the wilderness: "Why, why, why; leave my children alone."

Posted by: Magrooder at January 22, 2009 6:21 PM