July 29, 2009
POLITICS: Department of Bad Photo Ops, Obama Edition

I had my fun last spring with this horrible Bush photo op:

Well, it looks like whoever scheduled that disaster is still doing advance work for Obama:

Choice Cuts Of Obama

The grocery meat aisle? Really?

Posted by Baseball Crank at 7:08 PM | Politics 2009 | Comments (6) | TrackBack (0)
Comments

Wow is there alot of ham in the picture with Obama. Sorry, ham and Obama are redundant!

Posted by: Lee at July 30, 2009 7:37 AM

These are both pretty bad, but neither is up there with Dukakis in the tank, or my alltime favorite, Mitt Romney in the fudge factory.

Posted by: Jerry at July 30, 2009 9:10 PM

Sheesh, do you ever shop? That isn't the meat aisle. It's fruit. The stuff in the foreground on the right is bags of grapes. The packages are strawberries. Yes, there's a sliced ham pic in the background, but it's the deli, not the meat aisle. You can see the cheese.

Not that any of that makes it a better photo op.

Posted by: Jim Hu at July 31, 2009 2:59 AM

Um, I'm not seeing it. What's wrong with the Obama pic? And, for that matter, what's really wrong with the Bush pic?

Posted by: Mr Furious at July 31, 2009 12:42 PM

Is this obama pic a photoshop? Don't tell me this asshole has sunk so low he's pitching his bullshit in supermarket aisles. I know his primetime press conferences shit the bed, but geez Mr. President, have you no respect for the office? What next, standing on street corners and grabbing pedestrians by the sleeve? As much as I hate the fool, I can't believe this picture is real; for one thing, there's no teleprompters.

Posted by: joe at August 1, 2009 6:27 AM

If it's meat he's trying to get the regular guy vote and put a finger in PETA's eye.

If it's fruit, he's just appealing to his natural constituency.

Posted by: John Salmon at August 1, 2009 4:39 PM